Google Analytics Training Course - 1 Day Masterclass
|11 March 2014
|£425 £325 (until 4th March) |BOOK NOW
: 1 day (9.30am - 4.30pm) includes lunch and refreshments
* All prices exclude VAT
Google Analytics provides free, in-depth data on your web traffic, showing you where your visitors are coming from and how they are using your site.
Our practical, hands-on Google Analytics training course provides you with the knowledge you need to set up Google Analytics, understand Traffic and Content Reports, and use Goals and Filters to help improve your website's effectiveness, usability and conversion rates.
Your trainer for this course is James Pennington.
'The Google Analytics course was a real eye-opener. I learnt more in one day than I had in three years of using the program.'
Tornado Wire, Warwickshire
'Mind-blowing! Now I understand the power of Google Analytics to accurately measure the effectiveness of marketing communications.'
Kinetic PR, Birmingham
Course Objectives and Benefits
On completion of this Google Analytics training course delegates will:
- Understand the principles of Google Analytics
- Understand basic Traffic, Visitors and Content reports
- Be able to setup and use Goals and Filters
- Know how to use Analytics to improve website performance
Introduction to Google Analytics
- What is web analytics?
- How can it help my business?
- Introductory demonstration and case study
- Introduction to reports: Visitors, Traffic, Content, E-Commerce
- Date selection tool
- Exporting and saving reports
- Customizing dashboards
- Emailing reports
- Setting up an account and profile
- Adding users
- Standard filters
- Site Search
- Overview of Goals and Funnels
- Setting up Goals
- e-commerce v. non e-commerce
What do you Want to Track?
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Traffic Sources analysis
- Lead Generation metrics
- Keyword analysis
- Website design/Site Content Optimization
- Landing Pages
- Shopping Cart Funnels
Other Google Tools
- Keyword Tools
- Website Optimizer
- Webmaster Tools
Prior to attending this Google Analytics course delegates should have:
- A good understanding of the web and how websites are structured.