CRM Training Course
"Building Profitable Customer Relationships" - 1 Day Workshop
|Please contact us for details of dates, venues and prices.
: 1 day (9.30am - 4.30pm) includes lunch and refreshments
* All prices exclude VAT
As your business grows the task of managing all of the different interactions you have with customers and prospects becomes more difficult. This can cause problems with the retention of clients and managing your sales pipeline. CRM (Customer Relationship Management) technology can provide a solution to these problems.
Our “Building profitable customer relationships” course will provide the owners and managers of growing businesses considering CRM with an understanding of the functions and benefits it offers together with practical support on starting and implementing a successful CRM project.
Delegates will leave understanding whether their business is ready to undertake CRM and what their next steps should be having heard how CRM can help manage your sales, marketing and customer service processes.
Your trainer for this course is Steve Orriss.
'The value to me was tremendous. I have been looking at CRM systems and drawing a total blank. This course helped me to recognise how to plan the project, as well as providing in depth knowledge of varied CRM systems. Very impressive and Steve clearly knows his stuff when it comes to business, not just in the CRM field.'
Cre8 Sales Solutions, Smethwick
'I now have a framework for buying a CRM system.'
Business Balance, Rugby
Course Objectives and Benefits
On completion of this course delegates will:
- Understand the benefits of CRM and the business issues it can help resolve
- Know the key functions of CRM and how it supports sales, marketing and service processes
- Understand the People, Process and Technology issues for a successful CRM implementation including
- How to develop a requirements specification for CRM
- How to select a CRM solution and provider
- The technology options
- Getting your staff on board
- Know whether their business is ready to undertake CRM and what their next steps should be
- What is it Customer Relationship Management?
- The business issues CRM can helps resolve
Key CRM solution functions
- Service and Support
The Benefits of using CRM
- Quality and Efficiency
- Better marketing management
- Customer Service
- Improving Sales
- Management reporting and analytics
The morning sessions will be supported by Case Studies and solution demonstrations.
In the workshop you will carry out short exercises to begin to document the requirements of your business for CRM.
Planning a successful CRM project for your business
- Your Strategy and Objectives
- Your Functional requirements
- Your Users and their needs
- Your Data needs
- Technical considerations
Finding solutions and suppliers
- Evaluating solutions and suppliers
- Evaluation criteria
- Key questions to ask
- Evaluation checklist
We will provide delegates with a template document in which the exercise results can be used after the workshop to create a Request for Proposal document which will allow you to seek proposals and prices for your CRM project from solution providers.
The course is non-technical and is aimed at Small and Medium business owners and managers considering CRM who want to understand more about CRM and CRM systems, how CRM might improve their businesses and how to implement a CRM project.