Digital Marketing for Professional Services Training Course
Using Digital Marketing for the Complex Sale - 1 Day Masterclass
: 1 day (9.30am - 4.30pm) includes lunch and refreshments
* All prices exclude VAT
Digital marketing is a huge opportunity for professional services firms. Unfortunately, for many, it can also be a labour intensive and expensive waste of time.
Yet the advice many digital or social media gurus give is better suited to ”Business to Consumer” (B2C) marketing and for those who sell online.
But what do you do if you have business clients? Or you provide professional services and target many different influencers and decision makers? Is it possible to use the web and social media to generate leads and sales?
Yes it is.
This unique course, specifically designed for professional services firms, will show you how. It will teach you how to create an online lead generation system that will attract potential clients again and again.
Based upon real-world experience, you'll be shown how to create web content that will climb higher in the search engines. You'll discover new ways to engage your online visitors and how to encourage them to get in touch.
Your trainer for this course is Andrew Gordon.
'The content was informaive, thought-provoking and very well structured. The materials and examples were relevant and bang up to date! I feel much more knowledgeable now about blogging and many other digital marketing techniques. Highly recommended.'
Dave Hare, Consultant, Author and Coach
'I have to say this was one of the best training sessions I have ever been to. Interesting and informaive with a mix of presentation and interactive elements that enabled me to both understand the theory and how it can be applied to the work we do. A very valuable and inspiring day which I would recommend to any professional marketer.'
Reed Business Information
Course Objectives and Benefits
On completion of this course delegates will learn:
- The difference between B2B and B2C marketing online
- The importance of creating a ”Lead Generation and Conversion Process”
- How to attract interest and build an online audience
- Easy steps to demonstrate your expertise and credibility
- How web content helps you become ”the firm of choice”
- Who in your organisation should be creating content
- How to create content quickly and easily
- Why a blog can be your secret marketing weapon
- How to combine content marketing with your other website marketing
- Free and low cost tools that you can use to discover what to put on your website
- Designing your site to generate enquiries
The topics covered incude:
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Social Media
- Content Marketing
- Conversation Rate Optimisation
- Website Analytics
- Marketing Automation
- Proving Return on Investment
Little theory and lots of practice.
The course is a step-by-step programme that will give you lots of Dos and Don'ts.
With small group sizes, you'll have plenty of chances to discuss your situation. Learning from others, you'll also be given dozens of simple tps and ideas you can use immediately.
You will also receive
Copies of all learning materials, sldes and a comprehensive ”How to Guide” that details simple shortcuts to creating your online marketing system.
This is an introductory and non-technical course for anyone involved in the marketing or promotion of professional services such as:
Prior to attending this course delegates should have:
- A basic familiarity with marketing principles and the web.