Mobile Apps Training Course
"Differentiate your Business with Mobile Apps" - 1 Day Workshop
|Please contact us for details of dates, venues and prices.
: 1 day (9.30am - 4.30pm) includes lunch and refreshments
* All prices exclude VAT
Mobile technology is evolving rapidly and will soon become the most widely used method to access the Internet, bringing with it a wealth of opportunities for businesses.
This course provides an overview of current industry trends in this fast-moving area and is packed with practical advice and examples of how Mobile Apps can create new revenue opportunities, improve customer service, and enhance business processes.
Delegates will leave with an understanding of which mobile technologies to focus on, how an App can support their business, the key considerations for App development and whether they actually need an App at all.
Your trainer for this course is Rob Mannion.
Course Objectives and Benefits
On completion of this course delegates will understand:
- Major industry trends regarding mobile hardware and platforms.
- Various types of apps that are available and when they should be deployed.
- How an app can support your customers, support your business processes and create new revenue opportunities.
- Whether your business needs an app or whether a mobile accessible website is appropriate, and know what steps to take next.
- The components which influence your mobile strategy.
- Mobile industry trends
- Major Platforms (Apple/iOS, Android, Windows etc)
- Smartphone v’s Tablet
- Web Apps
- Mobile Websites
- Cross Platform
Classes of Apps
- App Stores
- Mobile Device Management
Various Case Studies
Supporting your customers with an App
- How an App can support your customers
- Differentiate your offering from your competitors
Creating revenue with an App
- Choosing the right business model to maximize revenue
- Charges levied by smartphone providers
- Measuring App downloads
Using Apps in your Business
- Error Reduction
Case Study - Deploying an Enterprise App
- Turning an idea into an App
- How much does an App cost?
- Cost drivers
- Example App costs
- Measuring successes
- Questions to ask a supplier/developer
- Summary of discussion
- Approaching a mobile strategy
- Components that define a mobile strategy
This course is non-technical and is aimed at Small and Medium business owners and managers considering Apps who want to understand more about Apps, how Apps could be used to improve their businesses and how to go about commissioning App development.