SEO Training Course - 1 Day Masterclass
|6 May 2015
|£425 £325 (until 22nd April) |BOOK NOW
: 1 day (9.30am - 4.30pm) includes lunch and refreshments
* All prices exclude VAT
SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is not a mystery: it’s about attracting the right customers at the right time. Our SEO training course covers all aspects of search engine positioning and optimisation, equipping you with the necessary understanding, technical know-how and insight to build an effective SEO strategy.
During the SEO training course you will learn how to improve the positioning of your site on the major search engines without it taking over your life; and how to implement, monitor and maintain an ongoing SEO campaign for maximum possible returns.
Your trainer for this course is James Pennington.
'If you think SEO can only be tackled by wizened gurus, not so! This course will provide any competent person with the knowledge to optimise their website.'
Research by Design, Birmingham
'For a non-technical guy the information was put across in an excellent way by James. This will now enable me to improve our site & results.'
City Electrical Factors, Durham
'Very informative and interesting course that helped "clear the fog" that sometimes surrounds SEO.'
Cotswold Conference Centre, Worcestershire
Course Objectives and Benefits
On completion of this Search Engine Optimisation course delegates will:
- Know how to increase the number of relevant website visitors
- Understand current Search Engine Optimisation best practice
- Have a clear idea of SEO pitfalls and avoiding search engine penalisation
- Know how to research and select the best keywords for your SEO campaign
- Understand how to monitor your SEO success and measure ROI
- Have developed an SEO action plan for their website
Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation
- What is Search Engine Optimisation?
- How Search Engines work
Planning Your SEO Strategy
- Setting your SEO Goals and Objectives
- How is Your Site Currently Performing?
- Who is Your Audience?
Choosing your Keywords and Phrases for SEO
- Find your Niche and USP
- Keyword research methods
- The Long Tail: Phrases not words
- Competition Research
Getting Found on Google (and other Search Engines)
- Search Engine Friendly Website Design
- Choice of Content Management System
- Website Usability and Design
- SEO Copywriting & Keyword Tuning
- SEO related HTML tags
- Local, Universal and Personal search
- Sitemaps – HTML and XML
Link Building for SEO
- What is PageRank?
- How Link Popularity works
- Getting Backlinks
Getting your Site Listed
- Top Search Engines and Directories
- Free Listings
- Paid Inclusion
- Strategies for Getting Listed Quickly
Search Engine Tools and Services
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Bing Webmaster Tools
- Browser Plugins
Monitoring your SEO Progress
- Checking Rankings
- Link Popularity Searches
- Web Statistics
Putting SEO into Practice
- Search Engine Optimisation Roadmap
- SEO Checklist
- Action Planning
Prior to attending this Search Engine Optimisation course delegates should have:
- A good understanding of the web