Social Media Training Course - 1 Day Masterclass
|12 February 2015
|£425 £325 (until 29th January) |BOOK NOW
: 1 day (9.30am - 4.30pm) includes lunch and refreshments
* All prices exclude VAT
If you’re not already using Social Media Marketing to connect with customers and generate traffic to your site you’ll soon be dropping down Google’s rankings and losing business. Social Media is now an essential part of the marketing mix.
Our Social Media training course provides you with hands-on, practical tuition on how and why to use social media to engage with your customers, build your brand and increase sales.
You'll find out how, why and where to use Blogs and social networking platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube to make the biggest impact.
Your trainer for this course is Gareth Edwards - check out his most recent article on using Social Media.
'The course gave a great insight into the tools available and provided the focus needed to create our social media strategy.'
Ward & Rider, Coventry
'Very comprehensive and very useful.'
The Courtyard, Herefordshire's Centre for the Arts
'Just what I needed - a strategic overview of what to use and how.'
Your Virtual Organiser
'I read about the social media masterclass on the nb2bc website and it appeared to be exactly what I wanted. The course delivered in all respects. Thank you. I've got so many ideas.'
Course Objectives and Benefits
On completion of the Social Media training course delegates will:
- Understand the underlying principles of Social Media
- Formulate an Action Plan that combines the key Social Media networks and tools
- Know how to use Social Media to enhance your presence online
- Be able to monitor the success of Social Media campaigns
Introduction to Social Media
- What is social media?
- How can it help my business?
- The key Social Media tools and networks
What Should I Say?
- Establishing your identity and your message
- Success Audit
- Why blog and what to blog about
- The key types of blog post
- Engaging the audience with video
- How does Twitter work?
- Setting up a Twitter account
- Retweets, hashtags and lists
- Your profile
- Building connections and getting recommendations
- Using groups – drive traffic with news & discussions
- How can I use Facebook to aid my business?
- Developing a Facebook Page
- Facebook apps to share content
Pulling all the Social Media Platforms Together
- Working efficiently by connecting the Social Media platforms and networks
- Working consistently
Monitoring your Social Media Performance
- What are people saying about you?
- Analytics and stats tools
Prior to attending this Social Media course delegates should have:
- A good understanding of the web