Advanced Google Analytics – 1 Day Google Analytics Training Course
Our Advanced Google Analytics training course goes beyond the standard functionality of Google Analytics. It helps you to start using the data Analytics generates to develop and promote your website.
Advanced Google Analytics training in Birmingham
The course addresses some of the more technical aspects of Analytics. It will give attendees a working knowledge of Advanced Segments, Tracking, User Variables and much more.
Your trainer for this course is James Pennington.
On completion of this course delegates will:
- Understand segments and goal setting
- Understand how to design website changes based on experiments and user behaviour
- Know how to increase the effectiveness of advertising with remarketing
- See how to run Tracking campaigns more effectively
- Create events and use for goal tracking
- Make use of user-defined variables
- Make use of site experiments
- Begin tracking off-line and on-line channels
- Review multi-channel activities
- e-Commerce Tracking
- Create Advanced segments
- Make use of Profiles and Properties
- Track outbound Links and Downloads
- Understand funnels
Prior to attending this Google Analytics course delegates should have:
- A good understanding of the web.
- An understanding of how websites are structured.
- Ideally, attended our Google Analytics course.
- Or have a good understanding of the basics of Analytics especially making use of Goals, Segments and Filters.
“The Google Analytics course was a real eye-opener. I learnt more in one day than I had in three years of using the program.”
Tornado Wire, Warwickshire
“Mind-blowing! Now I understand the power of Google Analytics to accurately measure the effectiveness of marketing communications.”
Kinetic PR, Birmingham
Will I receive any certification after completing the course?
A certificate as proof of your attendance on the course is available on request.
Is lunch provided?
Yes. Lunch is provided, together with tea, coffee, and refreshments throughout the day.
How many other attendees will there be?
Our courses are designed to create an intimate learning environment to enable one-to-one time with the trainer and healthy discourse amongst all in attendance. The average number of attendees per course is six.
Is there anything I need to bring with me?
We recommend bringing a laptop or tablet with you to follow along with live examples and log-on to various platforms.
Is WiFi available during the course?
Yes, free WiFi is available at all our training venues.
Will I receive copies of the course material?
Yes. All delegates receive copies of training materials, supporting notes and URL links.
Do I have to wear business attire?
No, there is no dress code. You can expect a relaxed learning environment.
What communications can I expect to receive prior to the course start date?
You will receive an email about a week prior to your course date confirming location, travel directions, and all the final details for the course.
What resources are available to me after completing the course?
In addition to the comprehensive course material provided to all delegates, you have the opportunity to continue working with our experts as consultants or coaches following the course.