Email Marketing – 1 Day Email Marketing Training Course
Learn to use Email Marketing to establish rapport, build relationships with customers and generate new business. Harness the effectiveness of Email Marketing! It is quick and easy to do. It’s a vital part of the marketing mix to help you stretch your budget further and our tailored Email Marketing Training course in Birmingham can help.
Would you like to send a focused message, in just a few minutes, without any printing and postage expenses to 100, 200, 500 or 1,000’s of potential or existing customers?
Email marketing training course in Birmingham
So, where do you start? How do you stay ahead of the pack and improve your Email Marketing results? This new, fully-revised Email Marketing training course will show you how.
Designed for those who are new to Email Marketing and for those with some experience, this practical ‘How To’ workshop will help you make the most of Email.
You’ll be taken, step-by-step through the crucial aspects of email marketing, from forming strategies, setting targets, choosing the right tools through to designing engaging content and improving your Return on Investment (ROI).
Your trainer for this course is Andrew Lloyd Gordon.
On completion of this course you will understand how to:
- Use Email Marketing to make a difference to your business
- Build highly targeted and segmented email lists
- Interpret the numbers from your Email Marketing efforts
- Create and test landing pages according to best practice
- Establish powerful testing programmes that will help you improve
- Plan for the future developments in email marketing technology
- Email Marketing – an overview
- Deﬁning your goals
- Setting your budgets and choosing your metrics
- Picking the right tools for the job
- How to build a powerful email list
- Encouraging web visitors to subscribe
- Planning and delivering campaigns
- Choosing frequency schedules
- Developing engaging content
- How to design attractive layouts
- Writing for email
- Thinking about Subject Lines and From Fields
- Avoid looking like a spammer
- Reducing abandonment and bounce rates
- Structured approaches to testing
- Thinking about the Landing Pages on your website
- Case studies
- You, the law and email
- The future of email marketing
This course is a non-technical email marketing programme. It is designed for people with little or no knowledge of email marketing. However, those looking to enhance their skills will also find the course valuable.
“Andrew is very down to earth, approachable and open to alternative suggestions and input from delegates. Good stuff.”
“Outstanding, motivational presentation by Andrew Gordon who is passionate about his subject.”
“Andrew was excellent, very clear with great course content.”
“Andrew was excellent in terms of his explanations and knowledge. He handled a very knowledgeable audience with lots of questions really well.”
Will I receive any certification after completing the course?
A certificate as proof of your attendance on the course is available on request.
Is lunch provided?
Yes. Lunch is provided, together with tea, coffee, and refreshments throughout the day.
How many other attendees will there be?
Our courses are designed to create an intimate learning environment to enable one-to-one time with the trainer and healthy discourse amongst all in attendance. The average number of attendees per course is six.
Is there anything I need to bring with me?
We recommend bringing a laptop or tablet with you to follow along with live examples and log-on to various platforms.
Is WiFi available during the course?
Yes, free WiFi is available at all our training venues.
Will I receive copies of the course material?
Yes. All delegates receive copies of training materials, supporting notes and URL links.
Do I have to wear business attire?
No, there is no dress code. You can expect a relaxed learning environment.
What communications can I expect to receive prior to the course start date?
You will receive an email about a week prior to your course date confirming location, travel directions, and all the final details for the course.
What resources are available to me after completing the course?
In addition to the comprehensive course material provided to all delegates, you have the opportunity to continue working with our experts as consultants or coaches following the course.