Social Media Marketing- 1 Day Social Media Training Course
If you’re not already using Social Media Marketing to connect with customers and generate traffic to your site, you’ll soon be dropping down Google’s rankings and losing business. Social Media is now an essential part of the marketing mix and our Social Media training course in Birmingham can help to more effectively plan, implement and evaluate your activity.
1 Day Social Media Training Course
Our Social Media training course provides you with hands-on, practical tuition on how and why to use social media to engage with your customers, build your brand and increase sales. You will find out how, why and where to use blogs and social networking platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube to make the biggest impact.
Your trainer for this course is Andrew Lloyd Gordon.
On completion of the Social Media training course delegates will:
- Understand the underlying principles of Social Media
- Formulate an Action Plan that combines the key Social Media networks and tools
- Know how to use Social Media to enhance your presence online
- Be able to monitor the success of Social Media campaigns
Introduction to Social Media.
- What is social media?
- How can it help my business?
- The key Social Media tools and networks
What Should I Say?
- Establishing your identity and your message
- Success Audit
- Why blog and what to blog about
- The key types of blog post
- Engaging the audience with video
- How does Twitter work?
- Setting up a Twitter account
- Retweets, hashtags and lists
- Your profile
- Building connections and getting recommendations
- Using groups – drive traffic with news & discussions
- How can I use Facebook to aid my business?
- Developing a Facebook Page
- Facebook apps to share content
Pulling all the Social Media Platforms Together
- Working efficiently by connecting the Social Media platforms and networks
- Working consistently
Monitoring your Social Media Performance
- What are people saying about you?
- Analytics and stats tools
Prior to attending this Social Media course delegates should have:
- A good understanding of the web
“The course gave a great insight into the tools available and provided the focus needed to create our social media strategy.”
Ward & Rider, Coventry
“Very comprehensive and very useful.”
The Courtyard, Herefordshire’s Centre for the Arts
“Just what I needed – a strategic overview of what to use and how.”
Your Virtual Organiser
“I read about the social media masterclass on the nb2bc website and it appeared to be exactly what I wanted. The course delivered in all respects. Thank you. I’ve got so many ideas.”
Will I receive any certification after completing the course?
A certificate as proof of your attendance on the course is available on request.
Is lunch provided?
Yes. Lunch is provided, together with tea, coffee, and refreshments throughout the day.
How many other attendees will there be?
Our courses are designed to create an intimate learning environment to enable one-to-one time with the trainer and healthy discourse amongst all in attendance. The average number of attendees per course is six.
Is there anything I need to bring with me?
We recommend bringing a laptop or tablet with you to follow along with live examples and log-on to various platforms.
Is WiFi available during the course?
Yes, free WiFi is available at all our training venues.
Will I receive copies of the course material?
Yes. All delegates receive copies of training materials, supporting notes and URL links.
Do I have to wear business attire?
No, there is no dress code. You can expect a relaxed learning environment.
What communications can I expect to receive prior to the course start date?
You will receive an email about a week prior to your course date confirming location, travel directions, and all the final details for the course.
What resources are available to me after completing the course?
In addition to the comprehensive course material provided to all delegates, you have the opportunity to continue working with our experts as consultants or coaches following the course.