Video and Photography for the Web – 1 Day Visual Marketing Training Course
Human beings are visual creatures. Our brains are designed to look at images. Which means your customers are designed to look at photos and video online. Learn how to tap into this explosion in visual marketing for your business with our video and photography for the web training course.
Whenever your customers – existing or potential – search for a product or service, if they can find a good video to watch or compelling photo to look at, they will engage with this material more than any other type of web content. This makes image content one of the most powerful forms of online marketing you can do.
Visual marketing: Video and photography for the web training
Unfortunately, a lot of businesses struggle with photography and video. They don’t know what topics to film. They don’t know how to take a reasonable quality image. They also don’t know how to make videos that are interesting to watch. And they worry that their videos aren’t of a high enough standard. Unfortunately, it’s their image-savvy competitors who enjoy the benefits of video-marketing.
In this enjoyable, interactive and lively session, Digital Marketing expert Andrew Lloyd Gordon will show you how easy it is to produce low-cost, high-quality photography and videos that will attract, interest and engage your customers.
On completion of this video and photography course delegates will:
- Know how to identify what videos to make and how to make them
- Understand how to create great photos with simple kit and when to use stock images
- Understand which video and photos Social Media channels can help your business
- How to use those channels most effectively and measure the results
- What videos to make and how to plan an effective shoot
- How to edit your video for best effect
- Low cost video tools and techniques
- Where to upload your videos
- The video metrics that matter
- When to use stock photography and how to get high quality images for a low-cost
- Simple, easy-to-use digital camera equipment needed to take great photos
- How to make your photos look great
- The importance of tagging your images
Social Media Platforms
- Why Google loves your videos
- How to set up your YouTube channel and use it to drive traffic to your website
- How to use Instagram to attract new customers
- Ways in which Pinterest can be used to build your brand
- The future of video and photography on the Web
The session on visual marketing planning and techniques will be intensive. However, you will leave it armed with tons of ideas, easy-to-use examples and best practice tips. Apply what you’ll learn and you will be on a clear path to online video and photography marketing success.
“A really interesting workshop, delivered by a clear expert!”
Winning Moves, Wolverhampton
Will I receive any certification after completing the course?
A certificate as proof of your attendance on the course is available on request.
Is lunch provided?
Yes. Lunch is provided, together with tea, coffee, and refreshments throughout the day.
How many other attendees will there be?
Our courses are designed to create an intimate learning environment to enable one-to-one time with the trainer and healthy discourse amongst all in attendance. The average number of attendees per course is six.
Is there anything I need to bring with me?
We recommend bringing a laptop or tablet with you to follow along with live examples and log-on to various platforms.
Is WiFi available during the course?
Yes, free WiFi is available at all our training venues.
Will I receive copies of the course material?
Yes. All delegates receive copies of training materials, supporting notes and URL links.
Do I have to wear business attire?
No, there is no dress code. You can expect a relaxed learning environment.
What communications can I expect to receive prior to the course start date?
You will receive an email about a week prior to your course date confirming location, travel directions, and all the final details for the course.
What resources are available to me after completing the course?
In addition to the comprehensive course material provided to all delegates, you have the opportunity to continue working with our experts as consultants or coaches following the course.