Getting the Most from SharePoint and Office 365
Concerned that you could be making better use of SharePoint and Office 365 but not sure how to achieve it?
- Are you looking to get a better understanding of SharePoint and Office 365?
- Are you planning an intranet or collaborative platform in your organisation?
- Do you need expertise to customise SharePoint or implement workflows and forms?
- Are you looking to migrate from a legacy version?
Solving Your Problem
Fully embracing the opportunities offered by Office 365 and SharePoint is not always straightforward. Challenges of understanding what’s possible and how to use it alongside existing systems often hold people back.
We give you a thorough, independent, vendor-neutral understanding of SharePoint and Office 365. We will work with you to develop the business case, define a clear implementation plan, and then make it happen.
Ultimately it’s all about increasing business agility and reducing IT complexity and costs.
- Developing the business case
- Designing technical and information architectures
- Implementing installations
- Customising SharePoint sites
- Migrating from SharePoint 2003, 2007, or 2010 to Office 365 or SharePoint 2013
- Training of IT staff and end-users
What We Deliver
- A successful project
- A robust technical and information architecture
- Technical expertise in SharePoint and Office 365
- An implementation that supports and streamlines your business processes
- Technical training for IT staff, and task-oriented training for end-users
The Bottom Line
When we have finished, you will:
- Have an effective, efficient and successful implementation that yields maximum value to your business
- Have your business processes optimised to use the new system productively
- Have your people motivated and trained to ensure the system is used to maximum effect
Every consulting engagement starts with a free informal discussion. Call Martin King-Turner on +44 (0)2476 620158 or email email@example.com.