Ensuring Successful Investment in ERP
Need help implementing ERP as effectively and efficiently as possible?
- Are you planning an implementation or upgrade?
- Do you need skilled, experienced, cost-effective resource to supplement your project team?
- Are you confident that your team can effectively manage the people, business process and technology aspects of your project?
- Would you benefit from professional, independent IT experts with no vested interests?
Solving Your Problem
Fully embracing ERP often demands changes and new skills in your company. Whether you are starting a new project or have an existing project that has stalled, we will work with you and your project team to effectively address the challenges of people, business process and technology.
Ultimately it’s all about ensuring a successful investment that yields maximum value to your business.
- Structuring and managing successful ERP projects
- Working on specific technical, business process or change management challenges
- Supplementing your project team with skilled, experienced, cost-effective resource
- Providing project consultancy to ensure success and maximise return on investment
What We Deliver
- A successful ERP project
- Business processes aligned with your chosen system
- Proven change management and project management consultancy to ensure project success
- Technical expertise in on-premise and cloud-based solutions including Sage ERP X3, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage 50 and Manu Online
- Technical expertise in associated infrastructure including SQL Server, MySQl and Crystal Reports
The Bottom Line
When we have finished, you will:
- Have an effective, efficient and successful implementation that yields maximum value to your business
- Have your business processes optimised to use the new system productively
- Have your people motivated and trained to ensure information accuracy
Let’s Talk about ERP
Every consulting engagement starts with a free informal discussion. Call Martin King-Turner on +44 (0)2476 620158 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.